Reports to: President/Owner
FLSA Status: Exempt __ Non-Exempt X
JOB SUMMARY: The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for implementing and coordinating various marketing initiatives to engage the public and prospective customers with the RHDB brand. We are seeking a candidate with a focus in digital marketing strategies including social media, website maintenance, campaign write-ups, photography, and videography. The successful candidate will work closely with all teams for development and execution of marketing campaigns, drive brand awareness, and contribute to the overall growth of the organization. In addition, the candidate will work closely with our outside marketing firms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primarily responsible for the creation and maintenance of the Company’s approved brand graphic guidelines
- Develop a wide variety of material used in marketing/business development activities such as graphics, printed brochures, and other publications, digital images, displays, etc.
- Develop industry award submittals to further promote company achievements and gain additional industry recognition
- Create and edit internal communications marketing pieces
- Manage the maintenance of marketing information
- Development of a wide variety of material used in marketing/business development activity such as graphics, printed brochures, and other publications, digital images, displays, etc.
- Coordinate and oversee special events including reveals, company events, and others as needed
- Maintain an organized filing system for all marketing materials, campaigns, awards, etc.
- Develop creative and insightful content for various marketing initiatives including email marketing, website and social media
- Create and manage a calendar for social media, website updates, email campaigns; track and provide regular reporting on the performance
- Ensure content includes proper keyword choice and search-engine-friendly structure
- Assist in the management of content, images/attributes and other assets on the website
- Manage social media presence (content planning and creation) including LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.
- A strong sense of urgency and initiative
- Professional and competent communication skills
- Strong skills in conflict resolution and problem solving
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Detail-oriented, thorough, and highly organized
- Able to complete tasks with minimal direction
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Language/Communication Skills
- Must possess excellent communication skills including oral, written, and listening. These skills may be used when communicating with clients, coordinating projects, resolving conflict, attending meetings, training, developing relationships with vendors and subcontractors, or presenting information.
- Able to multi-task and handle competing priorities between RHDB’s business needs and organizational issues while maintaining excellent customer relations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills to manage the many details necessary for successful construction.
- Demonstrate continuous performance improvement in targeted areas of responsibility in alignment with the overall company strategy
- Knowledge of office management systems, procedures, and office equipment
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365 Office
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud Apps
A) Education Required:
- Bachelor or Associate degree in Marketing
B) Experience Required:
- At least two years of experience in marketing, preferably in the design or construction industry
C) Working Environment:
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize numerous tasks
- Daily computer usage is required for this position
Position requires routing lifting, bending, pushing, pulling while handling basic office supplies and material deliveries up to 25 lbs. The employee is required to reach with hand and arms and may sit for long periods of time. Tolerance to prolonged exposure to a computer monitor and keyboard utilization is required. May require use of own vehicle to attend off-site meetings and trainings or events.
- Anticipates problems in any areas or responsibility and presents solutions
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills, initiative, self-motivation, practical learning skills, enthusiasm and an ability to complete multiple tasks in a timely and accurate manner
CONSEQUENCE OF ERRORS:
- Demonstrates reliable decision-making and understands the consequences of actions
- Decision making which is consistent with pre-established procedures and direction provided by the President
- Providing inappropriate or misinformation may result in breaking confidentiality and/or could result in a financial loss to the company
- Consequences could also include loss in clients which would be costly to the organization